11.07.2009

The Stuff That Dreams Are Made Of

Had my first pregnancy/delivery dream last night...

It was an easy birth to a boy.  But then the nurse took him away right away.  I was none to happy about this, so I got up and followed her out of the room.  Scott didn't even try to stop me.  Apparently I got the babe back, but then Scott and I kept hiding him (like, in drawers and under the bed) because there were some people that we'd never gotten a chance to tell that we were expecting and we didn't want them to see the baby before we had a chance to talk to them.  

I'm thinking this is not how this whole thing is gonna go down...  Bizarre.

In Scott's dreams news: he held the baby (he couldn't remember if it was a boy or a girl) for the first time and said, "Eh."  

I guess he wasn't a big fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment