3.17.2010

Cauliflower

Given that it's St Patrick's Day, I suppose cabbage would have been a fun vegetable, but that's next week. So cauliflower it is! 14.5 inches long, almost 2 pounds. All of which is lodged under the right side of my ribcage. He really likes it up there. I thought going to yoga tonight might help center him (literally!), but no luck.

And into the third trimester we go! I celebrated by treating myself to a Dr. Pepper (I did finally cut out daily caffeine a couple weeks ago). I might have preferred to celebrate with a Guinness milkshake, but thought that may be a little inappropriate...

2 comments:

  1. Cauliflower does indeed seem big, thinking about it.

    I again heard someone refer to the comparison of birthing a baby and relieving yourself when very constipated. Indeed, it is a good comparison. Anyway ... :)

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah the Guinness Milkshake does sound good. Guess we'll have to wait a bit to share on of those. In the meantime, I loved our "cheers and toast" over Shirley Temples!!

    ReplyDelete