Week 25 - Baby "rivals the average rutabaga in weight -- about 1 1/2 pounds." About 13.5 inches long.
I decided today that my bump is my favorite fashion accessory. I was told a number of times how cute I looked. The only difference I can figure is the bump. I was wearing all pre-pregnancy clothes (except for the BellaBand). I had to keep reminding people that I have another 3.5 months to grow, so it may not be that "cute" for long. Not that I'm not okay with the compliments... I just hope the baby is as cute an accessory in a few months.
3.03.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


he makes you beautiful now and he will be beautiful and precious accessory later!!!!!!
ReplyDeletelove mom and nana
Everybody is right, you are cute! I think you will continue to be cute. I like the idea of the bump being an accessory! Happy 25 weeks!
ReplyDeletelol sara!
ReplyDeleteholy moly you're cute!
ReplyDeleteAndrea Said...
ReplyDeleteadorable!