4.21.2010

Jicama

My weekly email from FitPregnancy started out like this:

                             Hello, Sara. Pregnancy may be starting to lose some of its glow. 

That is the understatement of the year. No, really, most days have been just fine. Even got out to go to baby's first Sox game last night (and a great one at that). But I'm starting to realize I probably won't miss this third trimester much.

Critter Jack weighs about as much as a large jicama - 3.75 pounds (and is over 16.5 inches long). I've never had a jicama before. And I probably won't anytime soon. But you can be sure I'll be lifting one the next time I'm at Whole Foods.

1 comment:

  1. Jicama Jack is getting bigger and bigger. I can see why pregnancy may be loosing it's glow. Guess that makes us a bit more anxious for baby's arrival. Just remember that no matter how big the bump gets, it's our best accessory!

    ReplyDelete