One dear friend from work invited a few of us out after work last week. Always up for time with the girls, we agreed. She told us she wanted to try something out that she and her husband planned to do with her youth group over the weekend, something about cooperation and teamwork. She gave us a little puzzle and told us to put it together to find the message.
So, the four of us hover over the hightop table at Chili's intently putting together this puzzle:
Being in the mindset of thinking of time in weeks, I was the first one to figure it out before it was complete. But I was also farthest away. Imagine me yelling, jumping down from my chair, and RUNNING around the table to give her a hug. And then everyone followed. We caused a scene, to say the least.
I don't think I've ever been so excited that someone else was pregnant! Congratulations M & P - we cannot WAIT to meet your little one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

who????????????????? oh wait! I get it! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHug and hug and hug her for me please!!! OMG!!!
Thank you so much Sara and Scott! We are overjoyed to share our journey with you both. We look forward to entering the world of parenthood right along side of you! Cannot believe my "lime" will soon be a "cantelope"!
ReplyDeletePS: thanks for the hugs from Shannon!
It was such a fun night, Shannon! Picture Andrea, Lindsay, and I jumping around Melissa like fools in public. It looked just like you imagine. And Chrissy was there too, but I know you don't know her...
ReplyDelete