sarary: I will not be a crazy pregnant lady. I will not be a crazy pregnant lady. I will not be a crazy pregnant lady. I will not be...
Here's the bump (Oh! And the Christmas tree! Thanks to my wonderful husband for picking it out, putting it up, and stringing the lights all by himself!! Please excuse the lack of ornaments...):
Not too bad I guess. When I'm in regular clothes though (I do not regularly wear tank tops and gauchos in December during a snowstorm), I just look bloated. I could have used a bigger, more definitive bump yesterday during the insanity at the grocery store (my fault for going before a snowstorm, I know). Some woman cut in front of me in line. Had it not been the week before Christmas, there may have been bloodshed. (See what I mean about the hormones?) I am thinking that if what Jenny McCarthy said is true, that "everyone eventually forgives the pregnant woman," I may have been in the clear.
I did officially pull the pregnant lady excuse today. Scott's out shoveling the foot of snow all by himself.

No comments:
Post a Comment