12.29.2009

On Second Thought...

I am going to share. I know the tone of this blog has been happy and light. But life isn't always like that, and there is sadness too.

Earlier this week, we got a note from a friend of ours sharing that she lost the twins she was carrying. She, her husband, and son make up one extraordinary family, whom we absolutely adore. Our hearts are just broken for them. It doesn't seem possible to understand why this happened or how they are coping with the loss.

M, M, & B - we love you.

Please say a prayer of peace for them.

1 comment:

  1. My heart broke into a million pieces for M. I cannot even begin to try to understand or comprehend the depth of her loss. She was always my favorite counselor at camp.

    Hope you are well.....let me know if you have any mush cravings......

    ReplyDelete