Christmas was wonderful, wonderful! Critter and I got lots of good stuff! Thanks for all the suggestions!
I got lots of great gift certificates (Gap, prenatal yoga classes, massages, mani/pedi/facial), a pregnancy pillow (which I think I will need sooner rather than later), Bella bands, stretch mark cream, and other Mama Bee skin stuff. And a journal to take to all my appointments so I don't get too excited and forget to ask all of my questions like I did last time.
Critter got some blankets, a towel, wipes, lotion (it smells like baby!), and other little things. And I got to show off the little outfits I've already purchased for the little one.
Oh, and Scott got plenty of non-baby stuff. He was pleased; his Christmas wasn't ruined.
Thanks to everyone for their generosity! It was a lovely, lovely holiday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Merry Christmas! Sounds like a great Christmas indeed! Congrats on week 15, the week of the apple...how fun! 2010 is sure to be a great year! Love, Melissa Fitzy
ReplyDelete